- dynamic corporate content;
- product presentations, incl. product simulations;
- interactive catalogues (on- and offline);
- digital assets such as quizzes, calculators, simulators…;
- interactive apps…;
- multimedia press releases, white papers, and
- play and action paths;
- interactive advertising formats;
- interactive operating panels and information boards.
At the push of a button for Windows, Android, iOS (multi-platform)
- trade fairs and exhibitions;
- internal and external communication;
- field representatives;
- product training;
- social media shares, website content, blogs...;
- B2B and B2C networks provided with content
e.g., dealer and sales networks;
- augmented reality, digital signage
Immediately optimized for touchpoints, desktops, mobile devices (multi-device)
- generate involvement and achieve brand loyalty;
- bring complex content to life;
- make content available in real time;
- higher dwell time and better perception;
- provide individual content to customers and
- ensure brand consistency across all devices;
- generate qualified leads;
- higher conversion rates;
- easy to create and integrate into
Create in teams
Content Experience: Content Understood as Experience
Customers and interested parties do not always look for an experience with the “wow factor.” Instead, they want to discover relevant content – it’s structural, aesthetic, and textual relevance that attracts their empathy. That includes being perceived as an individual with different needs depending on the situation. Interactive content allows businesses to respond appropriately to these needs. Customers and interested parties thus feel that they are taken seriously by companies and their brands. It’s also important to customers and potential customers that product-related content is seamlessly and optimally available on all their devices – perfectly understandable, brand-consistent, and up-to-date at all times. When the digital contact with the brand environment invites you to linger and is perceived as pleasant, the question about the meaning of content experience is answered with style:
content experience is the experience of getting to know, understanding, and appreciating each other – in order to create a positive relationship between brands and customers.
1. Interaction as a mutual “aha!” experience
Interactive content – for example, in the form of apps – gives customers and interested parties the chance to determine for themselves the individual relevance of the content.
All this feedback (how many customers search for objects in this price range?...) helps businesses recognize the long-term success patterns of their brands and products. That benefits the marketing team as well as the sales team – for example, in the form of higher conversion rates. The interaction between businesses, customers, and interested parties thus becomes an “aha!” experience.
Relevance as a Factor in Empathy
2. In front of the screen and "always on"
Today, it’s expected that apps and browser-based content are available where the customers and interested parties are: in front of the screen and “always on.” It therefore goes without saying that content should run smoothly on all devices, that it should be up-to-date at all times and in all respects, and that it should be designed based on actual media usage behaviour.
3. Stir up the emotions and inform
Businesses and their brands place great value on maintaining and strengthening the relationship they’ve generated with customers and interested parties. That’s why digital contact with the products should also be a pleasant experience. Customers and interested parties appreciate content as an experience that invites them to linger and come back:
if it fits the brand, then you can also include a bit of flashiness. The Content Experience Suite creates brand loyalty that excites!
|Slideport||Presentation software||Browser Plugin (Animation)||App-Software||Individual programming|
|CONTENT||Media objects of all types|
|Non-linear presentation (multi-menu)|
|2D and 3D product simulations|
|CI&COMPLIANCE||PDF category organizer|
|Automatic CI control|
|Complete view of all content experiences|
|Publication as an app and/or browser-based content|
|Open standard (HTML5)|
|TEAMWORK||Smart team features|
... simply explain complex products
- assembly of individually relevant content for a coherent user experience;
- structuring through text, picture, and video menus;
- project implementation independent of IT resources and ongoing maintenance.
… operate internationally and in multiple languages
- translation directly in the content product;
- limitlessly multilingual content.
… supply distribution networks, partners, and sales representatives with content
- guaranteed compliance with CI guidelines across the entire distribution network;
- export to all devices and platforms (Windows, iOS, Android) with a single click;
- up-to-date content in real time.
…frequently update product catalogues
- content management directly in the content product;
- real-time adjustments and updates;
- republishing with a single click.
… work with external agencies / service providers
- simultaneously work on a content project wherever you are;
- workflow and version overview for marketing teams, graphic designers, copywriters, and storytellers…;
- project management within the suite (e.g., comment function with automatic notification).
… create content projects as a team
- a content suite for every stakeholder;
- content workflow across departmental boundaries;
- teamwork manager for an efficient value-adding process.
... ensure brand consistency
- compliant and CI-conforming content;
- central template creation, management, and maintenance;
- continued use of existing apps and assets.
… base their content strategy on facts and figures
- content monitoring;
- conversion rates;
- ROI efficiency.
Would you like to request an online product demonstration? Or would you just like to watch a couple of impressive presentations?
Fill out your details in the reservation form, including your preferred date and time. We will verify and confirm your request within one working day. You can also contact us directly by telephone to arrange an appointment. The product demonstration is free of charge.
All appointments depend on your availability. The appointments will be confirmed via your preferred communication method (e.g., telephone or email).
What should I expect?
You can look forward to an inspiring presentation and a personal consultation. A product demonstration is the best way to learn more about the benefits of Slideport. We will show you how digital innovation can provide competitive advantages to your business.